Thursday, March 11, 2010

11 March 10

A terrible day for me.

My headache worsened today; going from a 5 all the way up to an 8. Not fun!

Also, all day I have felt sick, nearly to the point of throwing up. The Pepcid at least kept that from happening.

Between the headache and my stomach, I have been fairly miserable since I woke up this morning.

This is the first day since I started taking the Pepcid that I have felt this bad. I am hoping this is just a passing thing and that I'll be back to my [now] normal self tomorrow.

In trying to solve my headache, I decided to stop taking my daily multivitamin to see if that might be a contributor. My last dose was Monday, and still no change. So, I think I'll start back up on the vitamin tomorrow.

Am feeling really cold tonight. That is, I'm feeling even colder than usual. No reason...unless it is somehow tied to how my stomach is feeling. I've been wrapped up most of the day in blankets, and still feel cold.

So, as you can see, a set-back today. Not having much fun because of it; but on I go to fight another day.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment