Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 March 10

Seven days.

That's how long I have felt like this. Every time I eat, my stomach hurts and I get overly nauseated. The same goes for anything I drink. Additionally, my appetite is nearly gone. In fact, between Friday morning and this evening I have eaten just nine small meals. I'm still hoping that this will pass; but I am prepared if it ends up sticking around.

My headache is now past 18 weeks in duration. Lately it has been averaging a 5 on my scale of 1-10. OTC meds take the edge off only. There is no real relief from the unrelenting pain all over my head.

In spite of the weather warming to the upper 50's, my fleece jacket remains a seemingly permanent fixture of my wardrobe. I just continue to be unable to stay warm.

All the other S/S's march on with no great changes either way.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment