Thursday, November 12, 2009

12 Nov. 09

Not much has been going on.

The Amlodipine is doing OK in my body. I've been seeing the following side effects:

-Slight edema in my feet and ankles;
-Increased nausea;
-Increased, but still fairly slight dizziness.

My appetite still is next to nothing, but I am getting hunger pangs between meals now...which is good. Still hope that I can start getting a decent intake soon. My strength definitely won't return until I can sustain increased food intake.

Also, in the week I was off both Benicar and Amlodipine, my sleep was awesome at 8-9 hours per night. Now, it has worsened (again) to about six hours...and fitful ones at that. I took my first daytime nap in a couple of weeks today because of the sleep thing.

Still feeling malaise. I don't know if it is the meds, or if it is simply my brain trying to cope with the whole thing. I wouldn't doubt it is the latter. That will be easier to overcome.

Keep Smiling out there!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment