Wednesday, November 4, 2009

03 Nov. 09

I'm now a week without Benicar and I am feeling better every day. Dizziness is minimal, light headedness is gone, and I am no longer nauseated 24/7.

My appetite is still low. Today my total intake was 1 small potato, 1 slice of pizza, 3 strips of bacon, and 2 slices of toast. Besides water and milk, that's all I've eaten today. I'm just not hungry. At this point I'm hoping it's due to the meds I've been on because at 6'3", my body cannot operate long on such minuscule intake.

Also, the last three days I have been battling a TMD headache. On my 1-10 scale, it has been at a 7 and holding steady. No fun. But I've been dealing with these migraine-like headaches for 25 years, so I'm confident this will subside in the next day or so.

Still don't have the strength to do any kind of workout...I need more food first!

And that's about all I have for today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment