Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Occasional Reminder

I was reading over the last few entries of my blog and realized that it has been a while since I reminded you, my readers, that this blog represents my individual experience with PCKD.

Another patient of similar age and health might experience a journey completely different and wholly their own. How any patient reacts to this disease; how they might progress; how they might react to meds, Tx's, etc is purely an individual thing.

This blog illustrates my journey alone. If you are fighting this disease, please rely on the training and expertise of your physicians and other health care professionals to assist you down this path. Only they will know best how to treat and manage your condition!

Thank you all for your continued support and readership.

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment