Saturday, June 2, 2012

Progression Photos #1

I have been taking photos of myself since the PCKD was diagnosed so that I could create a visual record of how this whole thing is affecting me physically. Here are some of those photos in order from earliest to now...

My baseline photo, from Dec. 2007 when I was fit and healthy.




May 14, 2010 About eight months post diagnosis.
By then the S/S's of the disease had begun to hit me hard.




October 2010
Just over one year post-DX (diagnosis).




January 2011






July 2011
I remember (amazingly enough!) not feeling very well that day...hence, the frown.




November 2011
This was a few months after I started cutting my hair really short because
of the minoxidil we were using as a vasodilator. As you can see
from the previous pics, I certainly didn't need additional hair growth!





February 2012




April 2012




May 2012




June 2, 2012



There you are...my first progression of photos from over the course of this path. Notice the differences along the way?
I will of course, continue to take my photos as things continue. I will update that in another year or so, depending on how everything goes, I guess.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment