Sunday, April 15, 2012

15 April 2012

Wow...Yesterday was a doozy!


I slept poorly all night and awoke even more exhausted than when I had gone to sleep. Plus, the ill feeling was the worst it has ever been. On top of that, I had body aches from head to toe, my headache was completely out of control at a solid 10, and I had fairly minor nausea. (What a way to wake up!)


As the day progressed only one of these S/S's alleviated, and I spent the day in my recliner, under a blanket, and sleeping off and on for most of the afternoon. I ate a little in the morning hoping that I could at least reduce the nausea, which it did end up doing. Otherwise, I was just miserable all day until about 8p when things began returning to normal and I began to feel better.


By 10p I was actually hungry and ate a late meal. By the time I got to sleep again, I was still feeling ill, and my headache was still raging on; but the other major S/S's had reduced to their normal levels.
I slept better last night, but still not great. On waking today the headache is better (at a nice 7) and the ill feeling is back down to its normal level.


I don't have any clue as to why yesterday was so terrible. I am happy that it is over, and looking forward to having a much better day!


Good Health to All!


ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment