Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15 November 2011

I just looked at my blog and saw it has been eight days since my last entry. So, lets get going...

Since I don't remember many specifics, I'll have to go with generalities.

To start, overall things have been OK. Less nausea, lower headaches, less pain over the kidneys,and fewer days of just feeling awful. My appetite has also been up, taking in around 2 cups of food per day.
 I don't know why the change--maybe one of those little breaks that help me to rejuvenate in advance of the next period of feeling really bad. No matter...I'm just glad that things have been a bit easier.

My sleep has been all over the place. I might get between 5-9 hours at night, then nap (or not) during the day, and then asleep again by midnight. Other nights I'm up almost all night, then only get about four hours of sleep before waking. On those days I get little sleep I try to stay awake, but rarely am able to do so; succumbing to a four or five hour nap in the early afternoon. Like I said, my sleep is all over the place. During all of this, whether sleeping well or not, any time I am awake I continue to drag as if I have zero energy. Some days I feel as if I am walking around in a stupor.

As I stated above, my headache has, overall, been reduced. That's not to say there aren't instances of nasty flareups. Last night for example, I was awoken by my head pounding. I don't recall it having TMD complications, but I went ahead and put in my TMD occlusive devices anyway; then took a T3 to manage the pain. When I woke up today the headache was reduced.

That's about all for today. Not much info to cover eight days; but that's my brain these days. Looking forward to a good week ahead.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment