Thursday, November 3, 2011

03 November 2011

Yesterday was terrible.

I felt awful all day. It started in the middle of the night when I was awoken with intense nausea. Even a full dose of Promethazine took nearly an hour and a half to calm things down. In spite of taking the anti-emetic I still slept restlessly--the nausea breaking through anyway. After waking at 1245p I was groggy, as ususal; and this lasted for about six hours. In the mean time I had that ill feeling just slam me, and it stayed with me the rest of the day. Miserable would be an understatement. As far as eating, I had two slices of toast all day, and about 40 ounces of liquids. That's it.

My sleep last night was again restless; but I awoke feeling about 50% better. I still feel sick on the inside, but the nausea is reduced...so far. So far today I still haven't eaten, and am not hungry. My liquid intake has been precisely 12 oz's--from taking my noon-time meds.

I also awoke with my headache pounding, and feeling exhausted, as usual.  I am hoping that I feel better as the day progresses.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment