Tuesday, November 1, 2011

01 November 2011

Well, Damn!

In spite of feeling the worst yet, there is no movement at all in any of my numbers, except my weight. I am now at 243 239 pounds and dropping.

Since the numbers are so close to last time I'll not reiterate them now.

 With as long as I've been stuck at 17.6%, I should be seeing another downward move soon. My next appointment is in just six weeks, so we'll see then.

One thing my doc wants me to do is weigh myself every day and adjust my diuretic intake based on the results. So, if I gain two pounds in a day, I'll take a whole dose of Bumetanide (Bumex). Conversely, if I have no weight gain [due to edemic increase], I'll take just a half dose of the Bumex. I will never take less than a half dose of the diuretic, nor any more than a whole dose.

That's all. No news is definitely not good news. C'est La Vie. (sigh!)

Good Health to All!

ScottW

1 comment:

  1. You're an amazing man Scott. I hope the next six weeks fizzes by and that there is better (or rather, some!) news at your next appointment. You're in our thoughts and prayers x

    ReplyDelete