Wednesday, September 21, 2011

21 September 2011

I'm going to make this quick today. My head is killing me, and I feel damned lousy; but saw it was past time to make an entry. So, here we go...

Lots of felling ill the past several days. No let-up with this at all. It's going 24/7.

My headache has been nearly uncontrollable. Even two T3's are barely keeping it in check.

Moderate edema in my feet for the last three days. My body has been trying to balance this with increased urination. I'm just thankful that it's able to keep the edema at a moderate level. However, I've had lots of pain in my feet and legs that is, of course, worse whenever I walk.

Been having lots of vertigo...even while sitting and laying. Woo-Hoo.

No change in my appetite. It's still as terrible as ever. Yesterday I ate all of about one cup of food. Today (so far), I haven't eaten anything.

The nausea has been reduced...thank goodness.

And that's about all for today. I just feel so lousy...

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment