Tuesday, September 6, 2011

05 Sept. 2011

Two of the last three days I've had overwhelming nausea in the early morning hours.

Both Friday and Sunday night I was awoken with terrible nausea. In both cases I immediately took a full dose of the Promethazine; and both times had to wait miserably for over an hour before I was comfortable enough to fall back asleep. After what happened earlier in the week, I think it is safe to say that my nausea is consistently worse than ever. However, still no actual emesis; which is in and of itself a mixed blessing...Glad I'm not yacking up, but knowing that if I were, I would be closer to dialysis.

The edema inexplicably continues to be nearly absent. I just don't know what to make of this. With how I'm feeling all the time, I would think the edema would be really bad.

All the rest of my symptomology remains consistent with my last blog entry--which means I've been feeling really bad in just about every way I can.

My next nephrology appointment is tomorrow morning. (I have a sneaking suspicion there won't be much movement in my numbers this time.) I will give you the details as soon as I get home. Until then,

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment