Friday, September 16, 2011

16 September 2011

Since Monday's post things have been up and down.

I have not had a return of the severe edema so far this week.  In fact, the edema is barely visible right now in either my hands or my legs and feet. Despite this, I have been feeling terrible on the inside. I'm not talking about the nausea...that's another thing entirely. It's that ill feeling I referenced before; and it has been hitting me hard, and making me feel just awful.

As far as the nausea goes, that too has been up and down. As usual eating hits me hard and I feel nauseated for about an hour afterward. I haven't yet found anything to alleviate this. The usual onset of nausea is as unpredictable as ever. I have not been awoken this week--thank goodness--but have had nausea onset [when awake] several times each day. Nothing overwhelming or uncontrollable, though.

 My back has been really painful all week. I was able to get those vertebrae in on my own, so that is no longer contributing to the pain level. Now the pain is all about what I presume to be the cysts on my kidneys...particularly on my R side. Laying, sitting, walking...nothing helps this pain. Plus, I've noticed that I also have a particularly painful area away from the mid-back, located about halfway between mid-line and the R side. It's not just painful on resting, but to the touch as well.

Other things in the symptomology are doing OK. My urine flow remains consistent in volume and characteristics; my eyesight continues to vary between good and bad (depending on how I'm feeling); the headache is terrible 100% of the time; my body is constantly cold; my breathe is always bad these days, especially in the mornings; etc.

My recent  self-exam on how I am doing mentally has really helped my day to day. I am not struggling now, and have been getting more done every day. I still have a  hard time with getting this blog done, and writing letters, but that has more to do with exhaustion than anything else.

That's all I can think of for now so I'll be signing off. Looking forward to a few better days. 

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment