Friday, February 18, 2011

18 Feb. 2011

I don't have a whole lot to say today aside from passing on that my headache has intensified to between 9-9.5, and that I am exhausted far beyond anything I have previously experienced.

I barely even have enough mental or physical energy to write this update. For the last two days I have done next to nothing beyond showering. I have taken numerous naps both days and still get no relief from the tiredness.

Plus, my food intake has been terrible [again]. Yesterday I ate all of about two cups of food; today, I have not eaten at all--It's now 9p local time. I haven't been hungry in the slightest.

That's all I've got the energy for. Hopefully, I'll be up to writing a better entry the next time around.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment