Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reminder To My Readers

As I do occasionally, I want to remind my readers that everything I write here regarding my ongoing struggle with polycystic kidney disease is my singular experience.

It is in no way indicative of the typical PCKD patient.

As with any disease, the way a person's body reacts to disease advancement, medication side effects, etc. is a wholly individual experience, and cannot be quantitatively measured for any sort of "normal" progression.

Finding another PCKD patient of my same age, gender, general health, and disease progression, they might have a completely different experience; or feel as if there is nothing wrong with them.

I am only writing what I go through on a day to day basis. It is purely my personal observations and experience.

As with any medical condition, it is always best to consult (often) with your personal medical professional regarding your signs and symptoms (S/S's), and all the various aspects surrounding your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment