Thursday, April 23, 2020

Post-Transplant Update: 23 April 2020

OK.

First, that AlloSure test showed that I have nearly zero (0.12%) of antibodies that are trying to fight the kidney. After three years of a transplant, this is completely unheard of!

So, no antibody rejection.

Here's the current plan...

My daily intake of Torsemide (diuretic) will be increased for one week, rising to 80 mg every day. Next Thursday I will do my next set of labs, at which time the doctors will re-examine everything. 
Other than that, there is no current plan. The labs will dictate how we move forward.

Meanwhile, I will continue drinking three liters of water every day, eat properly, and exercise as I am able; which for me right now, is walking.

Until late next week, I won't write another entry, unless something untoward happens.

So until then, keep smiling, stay healthy and practice the required social distancing so that everyone around you has the best chance to avoid the Wuhan Virus.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment