Wednesday, July 17, 2013

17 July 2013


Another week goes by and there isn't too much to report that is different.

My dialysis weights:

09 Jul 13
Starting Weight:  105.7 Kg
Ending Weight:  104.4 Kg
Water Removed:  1.30 Kg

11 Jul 13
Starting Weight:  106.4 Kg
Ending Weight:  104.0 Kg
Water Removed:  2.40 Kg

13 Jul 13
Starting Weight:  106.9 Kg
Ending Weight:  104.1 Kg
Water Removed:  2.80 Kg

My pre-D weight has stayed up even though I am drinking less. Since I'm still producing urine in a decent volume, I have no idea why I'm retaining so much fluid.

Still been feeling lousy this whole last week. In fact, today is the first day I've felt somewhat decent in a while. My off-day's this past week were anything but, as I was just dragging around the house feeling so bad. I accomplished very little as a result. I did get to a movie on Sunday (Pacific Rim--Awesome!!!), but did so in spite of what was going on in my body. This was not flu, nausea or anything else like it. I was just having one of those times when my kidneys dying just makes me feel like garbage.

At yesterday's dialysis I had what looked like full labs drawn again. I'll get the results posted later this week.
Also during my Tuesday Tx, I continue to have IV Iron injections to try to bolster my RBC production and reduce the Anemia. Unfortunately, the injections have little benefit aside from my numbers not dropping any lower than they already are.

My sleep has again increased. While I'm still getting 9 or so hours a night, I am napping between a little more, and waking with exhaustion. And my dialysis day sleep is totaling between 15-17 hours of sleep in a thirty hour period (that's pre-D, post-D and the nightly sleep).  I'm not fretting about this because I know that the worse my kidneys get, the more tired I'll become.

That's about all I can think of right now, so I'll be going.

Have an outstanding week!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment