Monday, February 8, 2010

08 Feb. 10

Sorry I haven't written on here in a week.

Been feeling terrible all week and I just haven't felt like writing.

My headache continues on without a break. It is on its 12th uninterrupted week tomorrow. Nothing is working to alleviate the headache. At this point my focus is shifting more towards managing the headache. Unless something unforeseen or unexpected happens that suddenly rids me of the headache, I really think that management is the best approach right now.

Like I said earlier, I've been feeling terrible all week. I've had an extraordinary amount of nausea, lots of diarrhea, and I've been eating very little once again. No matter what I eat or drink I get increased nausea. So, though I had been making positive progress on this front, it would seem all my work was for naught. I'm back down to about 3.5-4 cups of food per day. For instance--Yesterday I had no breakfast. I ate a very small lunch at about 2p (about 1.5 cups of food), then ate two slices of pizza at 830p. That was it for the whole day.

Still feeling cold all the time. I'm always either wearing a fleece coat, or am covered in blankets. Not much fun.

On the school front, I have been able to get caught up in two of my four classes. I'll be doing lots of reading this week for the two remaining.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment