Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29 Sept. 09

In yesterday's post I was telling you that I was having three side effects from the Diovan (headache, dizziness, and joint pain). Today I found out just how bad the dizziness can be.

I did OK throughout the day; though getting through my classes was tough as the joint pain kept me almost squirming in my seat just trying to be comfortable. The dizziness came on this evening while I was out running errands. I got way too dizzy, and had to keep stopping, holding on to something, and waiting for the dizziness to pass. Considering I still had to drive home, this was not good.

After eating dinner the symptoms seemed to decrease; so I'm wondering if I just need to increase my food intake to counter the side effect. I'll be giving that a try starting tomorrow. I'll be sure to fill you in on my theory.
Until then,

Good Health To All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment