Monday, October 12, 2020

Post-Transplant Rejection Update: 12 October 2020


A quick update today because of the week ahead; and which I will cover later.

The days are now swinging between good, off and poor. My brief dizzy spells have increased to several per week, but last only for a few minutes.  Meanwhile, my headaches have increased dramatically. Most are TMD involved, but about 30% are definitely non-TMD, and likely related to my deteriorating body chemistry.

Since my last post, I have had three days that found me just feeling poorly, with no energy, increased headaches and just that feeling of something being not quite right in your body. Luckily, these days last only for about 24 hours, then I feel better. 

My workouts are mostly regular. Last week I got in three, and am going to do the first of this week right after I finish up with this entry. I am getting stronger, and now lift things (that I had previously thought too heavy) with ease. Plus, my metabolism is kicking in as my weight is trending downward, even though my fluid and food intake remain constant. As of this morning, I am at 118.6 Kgs...a number I haven't seen in over two years.

The reason this entry is brief is because of the coming week. Tomorrow is labs, Chiropractic w/ Acupuncture, Wednesday I see the Vascular Surgeon to discuss the Artificial Graft in my R arm, just in case I do go back on dialysis, then on Friday, I have another Chiropractic w/Acupuncture, followed by a trip to the Transplant Clinic for the second of two Hepatitis B inoculation shots.  So, I will get all of that typed up just as soon as I can...possibly starting on Thursday; my only non-appointment day.

That's it for now...

...my workout awaits!

Good Health to All!

ScottW


No comments:

Post a Comment