Thursday, October 22, 2020

Artificial Loop Graft Scan Results: 22 October 2020


I finally scanned the diagram that the Vascular Surgeon gave to me that shows my updated Artificial Loop Graft in my R arm. Here it is: 


On this diagram is a piece of information I have been wondering about ever since the Artificial Loop Graft was installed...which is, what does that that 1,700+ (now 2,000+) number actually mean?

Well, down in the bottom L corner, at the very end of the notes, you see three numbers that add up to 2,009. Directly after that number is cc/min, which means Cubic Centimeters per minute. So, my flow rate is 2,009 cc/minutes or, just over two full liters of bloodflow through the graft every minute. 
THAT is a whole lot of blood!

Anyhow, I thought you might like to see the above diagram as some of my readers will find it interesting a/o useful. 

Good Health to All!
ScottW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment