Friday, April 26, 2013

Reminder

It's time I put out my reminder to all of my readers that this blog illustrates my individual struggle against Polycystic Kidney Disease and End Stage Renal Failure.

How anyone does in their own treatment is NOT indicative of the things I am doing. This blog only highlights the treatments, tests, procedures and everyday struggles that I go through.

Similar patients, under similar circumstances may react differently to tests and treatments than I do. This is also very true of the individual plan that your physician deems is right for you.

Please, follow the recommendations, tests and treatments that your doctor prescribes. Only he/she can determine the best care plan for you!

I do encourage you to educate yourselves about the things you are going through.  Ask plenty of questions whenever you think of them! Understand the tests, procedures, expected outcomes, etc. before you go in to any treatment, surgery, test, etc. It is within your patient rights to question, understand and educate yourself about what you are going through! So ask!!! LOTS of questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment