Sunday, April 7, 2013

06 April 2013

Just a brief note this evening...

I had planned on writing my next blog tonight, but I not only feel completely wiped out by today's dialysis, but my flank pain is ridiculous and I cannot get comfortable laying, standing, sitting, etc. To say I am miserable tonight would be a fair assertion.

With all of this, I just don't have it in me to type up a regular blog entry. Maybe tomorrow; but no promises one way or the other.

Have an enjoyable Sunday, everyone!

Good Health to All!

ScottW


Update! 07 April 2013:

I'm going to try my hand at Twitter for anything related to my kidney disease such as treatments, procedures, daily updates, etc. If you are interested, you can follow me at:

@HCB63 (under ScottW).

We'll see how it goes for a while.

As far as today, my body is not so weary this afternoon, but the bilateral flank pain is terrible. No good, there!  SW

No comments:

Post a Comment