Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16 January 2013

Just a quick note today about my Dental Exam on Monday afternoon (the 14th).

I have a little work to get done before the clearance is given. There are six cavities to be filled, ranging from small to moderate size. I need to have a deep cleaning done. and, I have a partial root canal to do on one tooth. They may be able to save most of the tooth. Either way, I will end up with a buildup and cap.

That's it. Considering the dental problems that Renal Failure could cause, I will not complain about this relatively little amount of work that has to be done.

Elsewhere, I am doing dialysis again today (one day after my last TX) so that I can prep for the upcoming colonoscopy tomorrow without worrying about having to get up multiple times during TX.

And because of the test and dialysis adjustment, my week is neither fun, nor restful.
I had my dental exam on Monday, Dialysis on Tuesday, Dialysis again today, the test prep to do tomorrow, the test itself on Friday, and dialysis on Saturday. What fun!!!  ;o)

The test prep for the colonoscopy involves the following:






As always, I will let you know the results of this test. I am not worried about this one as there is zero family Hx (history) of colorectal cancer. But, I will tell you for sure--probably on Sunday, or Monday. I will be wiped out all day Friday from the anesthesia (because my kidneys won't be able to filter it out very well), and Saturday is dialysis, so not blogging that day goes without saying. So, Sunday or Monday, depending on when I can get to the blog update.

And that's all I have today. Just wanted everyone to be up to date.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment