Friday, January 20, 2012

20 January 2012

The past two days have been ridiculous.

Wednesday started out alright, bu by mid afternoon I had a sudden onset of severe nausea, became so dizzy I almost couldn't stand, had my headache literally shoot from an 8 to a 10 within about five minutes, and then felt that ill feeling more intensely than I had yet experienced. I felt like this the rest of the day. I ended up taking a four hour nap in the early evening, and awoke terribly groggy (from the Promethazine I took earlier [for the nausea]), and didn't eat at all. I slept poorly--to put it mildly--and awoke with my head still raging.

As you might guess, I was this way all of Thursday as well. I did take a three+ hour nap in the early afternoon, and again awoke feeling the same. As the evening progressed I started feeling better; though not great by any means. I ended up falling asleep shortly after midnight, and slept until 830a this morning.

When I awoke the nausea was way down, the dizziness reduced, and the ill feeling, too. The headache, however, had come down to a nine only; but at least it wasn't where it had been the two previous days.

I don't know why I suddenly felt so awful. I have no temp (either high or sub), no sniffles, no DIB (difficulty in breathing), nothing. Whatever it was just seemed to slam me out of left field. Let's hope that doesn't happen again!

I'll let you know...

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment