Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 January 2012

An eventful few days since my last entry.

To start, the day of my last entry I had noted that my headache was decreased somewhat. Well, later that day it came roaring back with a solid performance in the range of 9-9.5. Since then, it has been up and down. Along with that movement has been a like movement of T3 usage--so no daily average...at least over the last five days.

My nausea has also taking a tick upward. I was again awoken from my sleep with intense nausea. I took a full dose of Promethazine. It took away the nausea, made me sleep a solid nine hours, then left me feeling groggy and sleepy all day (I took a three hour nap after being awake for just three hours--so twelve hours of sleep over a fifteen hour period).

The cramping I had in my legs last week continues. My left leg seems to have more cramping going on than in the right, but both are really sore from the constant muscle seizing. Stretching does nothing but exacerbate the problem, so I am just trying to keep my legs warm to try and reduce the cramping. So far, my efforts have resulted in minimal positive effects. The affected areas of both legs include the feet (toes too!), ankles, calves shins and upper tib/fib region.

The flank pain continues to be a problem with constant pain. About the only good news on this front is that I am not having any sudden flareups of intense pain.

And that's all I can think of. I'm forgetting something important that I wanted to mention. If I remember, I'll place it at the bottom of this entry.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment