Saturday, August 20, 2011

20 August 2011

(*Yay! I've gotten online, so let's make this quick!)

The last three days have been the same...bad.

My energy is way down. My eating has been OK...I just have no physical energy.

The headache is nearly out of my control. Though I'm still trying to limit my T3 usage to 4x/day, I may soon have to abandon that and increase it to the level noted on the Rx. As my wife tells me, "It's better to be comfortable rather than in pain."

 That ill feeling I can't describe seems to be increasing. I'm positive this adds to the exhaustion I feel. I guess you might say that my body is finally telling me--quite loudly--that it is really sick. I thought that the symptomology up to now has been bad. I was wrong. Yes, what I've gone through up to this point has indeed been bad. Now, I feel like I'm going from bad to worse...with ever-increasing worse still to come.

With all of this happening, I find the mental fight now more vital than ever before. I consciously, deliberately place a positive thought in my mind as soon as I awaken. I think only of positive things. Holding off despair and discouragement has become absolutely imperative. So long as I do this, my mind will stay strong; warding off the negativity that would so easily destroy my ability to fight this disease and send me into depression. I promise you right now going to that dark place will never happen!

Anyhow, that's my entry today. Short, and to the point.

Good Health to all!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment