Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21 June 2011

That bad stretch is finally over!

What an awful string of days...definitely not a thing to repeat. Over the last five or six days (or however long it was) I did:
*a lot of sleeping
*had tons of horrific vertigo and terrible nausea
*dealt with my headache being uncontrollable for several days
*ate very little for about three of the worst days
*and, strangely enough, saw my edema drop to next to nothing all the while.

I did nothing in particular to get the S/S's to ease up; they just did it on their own. It has definitely gotten my attention, though. If it happens again, I will seriously consider starting dialysis. What happened way so far beyond normal that I am greatly concerned.

I've got my next nephrology appointment coming up on July 6th. Assuming I do OK between now and then, I'll be telling my doc everything that's happened. Based on his response, as well as the results of my lab work, I'll decide what to do next. I will absolutely let you know what is decided.

That's all for now. I don't have a lot of detail about these last days because I just don't remember much beyond what I've already written.

Let's hope the next while is relatively "normal" once again.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment