Monday, June 13, 2011

13 June 2011

Since my last regular entry, things have been both OK, and downright bad.

On the plus side I've had, I think, three days that were OK. Most of the major S/S's were diminished (except for the headache!), and I felt a bit better overall. I still hardly ate anything, but at least I didn't feel miserable for a little while. These days are always welcomed, and I never take them for granted.

On the downside, when the major S/S's have been prevelant, they have been kicking my butt.

...about 30 minutes after writing the above, I decided to stop for today. I haven't been able to put together a coherent blog entry because I'm just not feeling good in any way. This has been going on since last night.

So, That's all I'm going to write today. Next time will be better.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment