Monday, August 9, 2021

Post-Transplant Rejection Update: 09 August 2021

 Aside from a cold that began developing shortly before leaving for vacation, my time away was really nice!

I had the opportunity to drive up to Mesa Verse NP, and while there, got completely drenched from a massive thunderstorm that rolled across the mesa that afternoon. No matter, because it was wonderful being there, seeing the ruins and just enjoying the vistas, the rain and the area!

Here are a few pics I got with my phone that day:



A great view across a valley atop Mesa Verde NP (July 2021 SW)


A view to Cliff Palace, Mesa Verde NP (July 2021 SW)


Ruins and approaching thunderstorm atop Mesa Verde NP (July 2021 SW)


View to the North from atop Mesa Verde NP (July 2021 SW)



Though too brief (as vacations always are), I was glad to get away, and to be able to drive on the open road; which I always love to do! 

On 03 August I had both my monthly labs, as well as my latest infusion of Belatacept. I won't list the labs today, because I will be doing another entry in a few days; so I'll pass those results on then. Suffice it to say, the kidney seems to be stable.  
My infusion went well, with a single stick canulation, and the usual zero side effects. My next infusion is actually on 31 August.

Tomorrow, I have the Echocardiogram (P.E.T. test) that the Transplant Clinic ordered; which is why I will be doing another entry this week.

So for today, that's all I have.

I hope you are all doing well and getting back to a normal life.

Good Health To All!
ScottW



No comments:

Post a Comment