Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Post-Transplant Rejection Update: 20 July 2021

 Just a brief update today, as preparations are in high gear for our upcoming vacation.


The side effects from the vaccine continue five weeks after the inoculation of the 2nd vaccine. Every day I see the pointed headache, dizziness, lethargy, feel hot, or the fuzzy eyesight. Last week I had extreme dizziness that lasted two days, combined with being hot one day, and the headache on the next day. This is NOT fun, and can stop any time!

On the good news front, my taking the iron pills is finally starting to give me more energy. I was hoping to start working out again before the trip; but with the ongoing side effects, that just hasn't happened. So, I am planning on getting started again after I get back.

The normal TMD headaches continue, but remain under control with the chiropractic, acupuncture and meds. 

My sleep continues to be sporadic. I know that working out will help me sleep better, so hopefully, I will start seeing that very soon.


Also, because of these lingering vaccine side effects, I have not felt up to getting any needed appointments done for going active on the Transplant List. There are only a few things to get done, which I had planned on accomplishing in June and July; before I knew how bad the virus vaccine would hit me.

Anyhow, that's all I have for today.

I will return on the 28th, and will hopefully get an update done shortly afterwards.

Until then, stay safe, enjoy your summer and keep doing and being your very best!


Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment