Thursday, June 24, 2021

Post-Transplant Rejection Update: 24 June 2021

 My second Wuhan Virus vaccination shot was on Tuesday, 15 June.

As of today, I still have lingering side effects.


By the evening of the 15th, I was starting to feel off, and the same non-TMD headache began.

Over the ensuing days, I had a poor appetite, felt hot, dizziness, lethargy, body aches, and I slept a lot more than normal. By day 5 I had thought than many symptoms had disappeared; but instead of being there when I awoke on Sunday, they hit me after I was up for about two hours.

This same pattern has repeated every day since.


As of this morning--10 days later--I am still hot, getting dizzy, have the headache, and continue to feel off. So...yeah...lots of fun...

I knew this would hit me hard; it just did so in an unexpected way. Instead of nailing me like the first shot, the side effects on this one have been less in intensity, but they are just going, and going, and going. 

Honestly, I have no idea how much longer I'll be feeling like this. 


As a result, and until I actually feel better, this will be my last entry. So, it could be a few more days, or another week before I get back to typing up an update.


I hope you are all well, happy and healthy!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment