Friday, April 9, 2010

09 April 10

Had my blood drawn today for testing in advance of next Friday's appointment.

Today's draw was the first time I've ever had difficulty with vascular access. It took four sticks and a lot of looking to get cannulation. I suspect this is partly due to insufficient water intake over too long a time period. Even though I try to drink enough water from day to day, I know there are times when I don't get enough. Also, with edema starting to evidence in my feet, this can lend to the vascular insufficiency as well.

Also, after my blood was drawn I looked at the vials and noticed the samples were all cloudy. Looks like my blood may be getting a bit crowded with toxins my kidneys can't filter out. If this is true, it is certainly not unexpected.

That's all for now.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment